Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Maytag UKF8001T Puriclean II Refrigerator Cyst Water Filter, 3-Pack

Maytag UKF8001T Puriclean II Refrigerator Cyst Water Filter, 3-Pack
Product By Maytag
Available From 4 Sellers
 
 

Technical Details

  • NSF certified refrigerator water filter retains beneficial fluoride in water while reducing chlorine taste and odor
  • Also reduces cysts, asbestos, particulates, lead, mercury
  • Replace every 12 months

 

Product Description



 

Similar Products

                                  
 

Customer Reviews

 "Great taste at a price" 2010-03-30
By C. Jones (IN)
I buy 3 at a time to save money and hope the fridge lasts as long. These newer models seem to be as good as the old - there is no taste to the water. If they still last a year like the older model only time will tell. It's only been installed a month now. I love the fact that with a family of 7 who drink a lot of water these type cartridges last us about a year. (I noticed the bad taste a day before the filter light came on saying to change the filter.) What I don't like is how each time I've had to buy more the price has increased so much. But it still beats Brita in taste, hassle, and value.

 "Maytag Filters" 2010-03-16
By Robert L. Casebolt Jr. (Castorland, NY, US)
Was easy to find and I saved allot of money compared to buying from the manufacturer.

 "Exactly what I needed." 2010-03-11
By Mark J. Spector
I was not sure about the Model Number but I guessed and guessed right. These were the exact filters that I needed. They are net easy to find but Amazon had them and at a decent price.

 "Water Filter" 2010-03-11
By RAA (McKinney, TX)
I can only assume the filter works, just wish the price would stop going up.

 "Easy and quick" 2010-03-09
By Fanazon (Portland, OR USA)
The store in Portland has been getting a little crazy on pricing my refer filters. Happy that they can't hold me up anymore. Item came quick with no problems.


All Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment